CAPR continues to expand its partnerships with digital document services to better serve our internationally-educated credentialling clients.
Additionally, CAPR currently accepts the following digital documents services:
- GradIntelligence (United Kingdom)
- Digitary (global)
- My eQuals (Australia, New Zealand)
- Parchment (USA)
- Center for Student Services and Development, Ministry of Education (CSSD in China)
- Gurjarat University (India)
Please review the list of documents we accept through these services and submission guidelines.
Using digital document services will help clients by:
- Reducing costs related to mailing/couriering documents
- Ensuring CAPR receives authentic and accurate documentation directly from the authorized authority
- Shortening the transit time to send documents from the institution to CAPR for assessment.
CAPR will continue to review and approve digital documents services that meet our requirements.