March 7, 2024

Update on Documents from Gujarat University


Gujarat University has made changes to their document services. If you completed your education at Gujarat University, the university can submit your official academic records (mark sheets, statement of marks, transcripts) and/or your degree directly to CAPR.

Students must apply by going here:

Documents must be sent from the Deputy Registrar-Examination email address to

Please review the Providing Documents section on the CAPR website for detailed information on documentation requirements for credentialling.

left pointing red arrowBACK