Additional fees will apply if you reschedule your exam.
The full exam fee must be submitted before the application is considered received. The fee must be provided in Canadian funds.
We must receive all fees before processing your application. We do not accept payment by cash, debit cards, debit credit cards or personal cheques.
View all options in Step 4 in Apply for Exam.
Invalid or Rejected Credit Cards
If your credit card payment cannot be successfully processed, an on-screen notice will appear. Your application will remain “Unpaid” until the fee is paid.
When your payment is received, an email is sent to you. This email confirms that your PCE application fee has been processed.
Once your application and the fee has been confirmed by CAPR staff, you will receive a Registration Notice by email.
- You may book your exam appointment approximately 4 months before the exam date.
- Each test centre has a limited number of seats. Availability/capacity may vary from exam to exam.
- Exam date and time
- When to arrive at the test centre / be ready to log on for your remotely proctored exam
- Driving directions to your chosen test centre (for in-person exams)
- A reminder to bring your valid, government-issued photo identification that matches the name you provided on your official application
- Canadian or foreign passport
- Canadian driver’s license
- Canadian permanent resident card
- Your exam appointment will be scheduled by CAPR staff. When your exam appointment has been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with all relevant details.