Other Exam Services & Forms
Need copies of your exam results? Need verification of exam registration?
For candidates who want to have a copy, or duplicate, of their exam results, the process for requesting these duplicates is based on when you took your exam.
1. PCEs Completed Before March 2022:
For examinations that took place before March 2022, official results were mailed in paper format. You may need to reorder physical copies of your exam results, a certificate, or official receipt if:
- The contents of your original results package have become lost or damaged.
- You did not update CAPR with your new mailing address in a timely manner and your results have already been sent to an incorrect address
To request duplicate materials for an examination prior to March 2022:
- Complete a Credit Card Authorization Form and authorize a $35 service fee ($35 is charged for each set of duplicates). At the bottom of the form write in what the payment is for (e.g., duplicate results for PCE, and include date of your exam)
- If your address has changed, update it in the ‘Address’ section of the ‘Profile’ tab within your profile on the Client Portal
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PCEs Completed in March 2022 or later:
For examinations that took place in March 2022 or later, official results were sent by email.
To request another copy of your PCE results, email email@example.com.
- There is no service fee charged for the issuing of these duplicate results.
Verification Request Form
If a regulator requests that you ask CAPR to verify your exam registration as part of an application for a license to practice physiotherapy, please complete the Verification Request Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAPR will process and email your completed Verification Request Form to the relevant regulatory college within 10 business days of receiving it.
If you want to apply for Re-scoring or Administrative Reconsideration, complete the Re-scoring and/or Administrative Reconsideration Form and return it to CAPR (by email to email@example.com) by the application deadline outlined in your results email.